[box title="Registration Procedures" type="success" width="600px" ]
- Fill out registration form.
- Full payment for programs is due upon registration. Please make checks payable to the Chicago Heights Park District.
- No telephone registrations will be accepted at any time.
- Registration forms will be available at the Recreation Center and Online.
- The office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. NO CASH will be accepted after office hours.
- Payments accepted: cash, money orders, or personal check[/box]
[box title="Responsibilities" type="success" width="600px" ]
The Chicago Heights Park District assumes no responsibility for injuries or loss of personal property while attending a Park District-sponsored activity or facility. We ask that all participants in Chicago Heights Park District programs carry their own medical insurance. Though we make every effort to minimize situations that could lead to injuries, accidents can happen. Group coverage through the Park District is not available because the high costs of medical insurance would prohibit us from offering quality programs at their current low rates.[/box]
[box title="NFS Check Policy" type="success" width="600px" ]
Any checks returned for non-sufficient funds will be charged an additional $25 for bank and processing fees.[/box]
[box title="Refunds and Cancellations" type="success" width="600px" ]
Our refund policy is as follows:
– If we cancel a program, you will receive a full refund.
– You will receive a full refund if you cancel a program prior to 48 hours before the start of the program, less $5.00 administrative fee.
– We reserve the right to cancel any program due to low enrollment.
– Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for refund checks to be mailed to your home.
[box title="Non-Resident Rates" type="success" width="600px" ]
Participants in Chicago Heights Park District programs who reside outside the Chicago Heights & South Chicago Heights city limits are required to pay an additional 50% not to exceed $10 more per person per program.[/box]
[box title="In Case Of Inclement Weather" type="success" width="600px" ]
Participants will NOT be notified by the Park District if a program is cancelled due to inclement weather. If you feel that the weather is questionable, please call 708-756-PARK to find out if a program will be cancelled.[/box]