ALL Events, Programs and Hours are subject to change.
Registration Form Link
All payments can be made at our office and over
the phone at 708-755-1351, ext. 118 / 110.
Persons wishing to register for classes and permits offered at the Chicago Heights Park District may do so as follows:
• MASKS ARE OPTIONAL FOR ALL CLASSES
• Submit full payment for programs and permit upon registration.
• Registration payments will be accepted during new office hours 8am – 8:45pm
Monday – Friday, Saturday 8am – 2pm & Sunday 8am – 1pm
No payments will be accepted after office hours.
• Registration forms are available at the recreation center and on our website.
• Payments accepted: cash, money orders or credit cards.
American Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance Statement
In compliance with the American Disabilities Act, the Chicago Heights Park District will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate persons with disabilities.
Our refund policy is as follows:
• If we cancel a program, you will receive a full refund.
• You will receive a program credit if you cancel a program prior to the start of the program, less $5 administrative fee.
• Trips cancelled 48 hours prior to trip will receive credit less $5 admin fee towards the next trip. Not to exceed trips in current book.
• We reserve the right to cancel any program due to low enrollment.
• Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for refund checks to be mailed to your home.